Sunday, October 3, 2010

My favorite place

Photo by Doug Peeke
If I could spend time anywhere it would be at my parent's farmhouse. It is very special to me for many, many reasons. First of all, it is where my husband and I were married this past summer.  My parents, who just celebrated their 31st anniversary, were also married there. When I was a child my grandparents lived in the house. I spent much of my childhood running in the fields and enjoying the fireflies at night. The farm is located in a small town in Massachusetts. Fields surround the house and my mother has a beautiful garden there. Summer time brings wonderful fresh vegetable and sweet smelling flowers. Autumn beings leaves that change brilliant colors and wonderful pumpkins. Overall words cannot describe how much I love spending time there, and the found memories I have of the place. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    This really sounds like a special place. i hope you have many more opportunities to return to it.

    ReplyDelete